OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ST. PATRICK'S DAY DESSERT

WE HAD A GREAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY.....JACKIE MADE CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE DINNER......IT WAS SOOOOOOO DELICIOUS.........THEN WE HAD OUR IRISH TEA AND DESSERT........


HOMEMADE COOKIES MADE BY JENNA, MATTIE, AND MAKAYLA
APPLE CAKE MADE BY JACKIE

PUMPKIN CREAM LOAF BOUGHT FROM AMISH BAKER

 

UNTIL NEXT YEAR....HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...............................................................................................RIZZI

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun Rizzi. I need to set up a tea for my son and I. At least he enjoys tea with me since I do not have a daughter. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun...just having a cup of tea now and wishing I had one of those cookies of yours and it is only 7:30 in the morning.
    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks lovely! Is that Irish Belleek porcelain I see? I do love that and you're serving one of my top 3 fav teas...Irish Breakfast by Twinings. I'd love a cuppa with you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I'm visiting from Mockingbird Hill Cottage. I saw your comment, clicked on your name and here I am. I've got to get to bed now because I need to get up at 6AM for work. Just wanted to say hello, tell you I like what I see here and will be back to check out more. Looks like you have a nice big family to keep you busy. I saw on your sidebar that Reiely didn't live very long. Was Reiley a Shih Tzu? I have 2. I know my comment doesn't relate to this posting but just wanted to make a quick comment

    ReplyDelete