SPRING HAS FINALLY ARRIVED....YELLOW DAISIES....YELLOW CHICKS.........AND
MY POT OF TEA FOR ONE
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
I DECIDED TO MAKE A DOILY.........NOT TOO BAD
I THINK THESE ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE CHICKS...THEY SAY EASTER
MY BEAUTIFUL STAR FISH........I CAN SMELL THE OCEAN AND HEAR THE WAVES
MY TEA FOR ONE POT HAS A LARGE CUP.....I JUST LOVE IT
BIG....BUT SO DAINTY
CHARMING AND CHEERFUL.........THAT'S THE POWER OF FLOWERS
TEA FOR ONE POT
PEEP! HAVE A GREAT DAY
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.............................................................................RIZZITHANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA
What a sweet post - greeting spring with a tea for one! Have a lovely week Rizzi and thanks for participating in Friends Sharing Tea!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so pretty and Springtime. It's such a great time of year. I like the way you included your starfish in the pictures. Such a lovely setting for tea:)
ReplyDeleteThe teapot and cup are so pretty. I love the shape of the cup, too. Deb
ReplyDeleteOh, Rizzi! Those adorable baby chicks reminded me of a man I saw walking down our street this evening. He had a fuzzy buttery yellow tagalong behind him faithfully shadowing his every move. He said the duckling was his granddaughter's but he refers to him as his "dog" Rex b/c he follows him everywhere just like a dog! haha
ReplyDeleteSo pretty...yellow is one of my favourite spring colours...love your teacup and teapot! Sending you many blessings for a great Easter week. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYour teapot for one is so springy and look at those adorable chicks! They just need a squeeze :-)
Rizzi: Hope you are feeling better now and enjoy a wonderful Easter weekend - extra rest too!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeletethank you for your visit and the sweet comment. Your tea for one has an outstanding shape and a beautiful decoration. I love how you have set it with the yellow flowers and the little chicks. They do say Easter! Yellow is for me the real spring color. Thank you for this cute tea time and have a great Easter, too.
Best greetings, Johanna