OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, March 2, 2012

RAIN AND GREY SKIES

MOST OF THE WEEK WE HAD RAIN AND GREY SKIES
AND IT WAS COLD AND RAW


THEN THE SUN FINALLY CAME OUT, AND IT WAS WARMER AND SO NICE




I SAW A ROBIN THIS WEEK....NOT THIS ONE....DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME
SO THIS IS JUST ONE FROM THE ONE OF MY FOLDERS
BUT ..........JUST SEEING THE ROBIN GAVE ME A WARM FEELING

WELL, I JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE AND IT IS GREY AGAIN....WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE RAIN ALL DAY TOMORROW...........RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY.........THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.........................................................RIZZI

8 comments:

  1. Winter rains are especially gloomy. How nice that you saw a robin:)

    I sent you an email tonight. Let me know if it didn't come through.

    xoKaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have rain and we've had dust all week. Both make for gray days. Here's hoping for blue skies soon. Best wishes for a great weekend, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so exciting when the robins return! I love seeing that first one in early springtime. Love Springtime! Hope you have a beautiful weekend, my friend!
    BIG HUGS!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rizzi, can I tell you I love rain. I think I should live in Seattle instead of Florida. I think rain can be so cozy, unless you are soaked from being out in it all day. It gives you a chance to nest and putter around. Today mostly sunny, hot and humid here after the fog burns away. We did not have a winter or even a spring which means the summer is going to be really brutal.
    Have a wonderful day,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rizzi - I saw a robin too! I always see them first down the road on the crabapple trees! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is really blooming in your area! Wow! Love the mushroom steps winding up the tree. Happy day to you, dear Rizzi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rizzi,

    I'm sending some blue skies your way :-) I hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We woke up to snow today....I so want Spring! Your images are beautiful . I have the sweetest little robin outside my morning window everyday chirping his little heart out...and today he is even louder than ever..in the snow! So I now Spring is one it's way. xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete