OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FRIENDS SHARING TEA

SPRING IS HERE.........IT IS SO LOVELY OUTSIDE TODAY.....JACKIE AND I DID A LITTLE SHOPPING.....WHEN WE GOT BACK I MADE LUNCH FOR THE BOTH OF US......



I THOUGHT THIS IS A GREAT TEAPOT FOR SPRING WITH ALL THE BIRDS.......
EVERY MORNING THAT IS ALL I CAN HEAR....BIRDS CHIRPING IN THE TREES......
MAKING BIRD NESTS HERE AND THERE.....



TODAY I MADE TILIPIA.... LIGHTLY COATED WITH EGG, FLOUR, AND BREAD CRUMBS
LEMON, GARLIC, S & P, AND TARRAGON

BAKE POTATOES WITH BROCCOLI AND A LIGHT CHEESE SAUCE



EVERYTHING IS BLOOMING SO BEAUTIFULLY
OUR FORSYTHIA IS A BRIGHT YELLOW AS THE DAFFODILS

FLOWERS AND CANDLES ALSO SET A GOOD MOOD

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY................................................................................RIZZI
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN YOUR FRIENDS SHARING TEA

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous food, flowers and tea. Just lovely Rizzi.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always, your thoughts and pictures. Darling tea pot. I love listening to the birds too. I'm not a fish fan, though hubby is. Could you tell me more about how you prepared your fish. He often puts a piece of fish on the grill for himself, and something else for me...would that work? Also, fish on the grill doesn't linger in the house, the smell really bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many times can I tell you how jealous I am that you girls get to have THE best meals and tea. :)

    Everything is so pretty and green here. I have the windows open and the birds are singing up a storm.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always enthrawled with hearing the morning birds outside my window here! It just makes me happy!


    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm listening to birdsong right now. All around the world, birds are chirping the day away. Such a lovely sound. Your tilapia meal looks wonderful. Hope you have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks so delicious! You are a very creative cook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rizzi,

    Your little bird teapot is adorable! I hear the mourning doves calling each other when I leave for work in the morning. The nice weather we had last week was a tease.

    ReplyDelete