I can see four of them (open no less) in my kitchen right now. I was looking for some screw eyes so I could hang a picture frame. Found one. Shopping tomorrow. - Joy
Hi Rizzi, my whole house is a catch-all and a magnet for everything that shouldn't be. No matter how much I organize, it is right back the way it was before. Organized chaos! :/ Hope you have a fabulous Friday! Tammy
Since we all seem to have a least one if not more drawers like these perhaps we should devote one Reality Shot Thursday to them? I may be brave enough next week!
Wow, don't we all have one of those, if not two or three. Hugs to you Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
I think this is a very familiar sight to many of us. What would we do without a drawer like this??
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining, Rizzi. I don't think you linked up, so I will do it for you.
xo
Claudia
Rizzi, at least your "catch all" has things that you can identify and are useful! We ALL have one of these drawers - we do don't we? Ann
ReplyDeleteI can see four of them (open no less) in my kitchen right now. I was looking for some screw eyes so I could hang a picture frame. Found one. Shopping tomorrow.
ReplyDelete- Joy
Hi Rizzi, my whole house is a catch-all and a magnet for everything that shouldn't be. No matter how much I organize, it is right back the way it was before. Organized chaos! :/ Hope you have a fabulous Friday! Tammy
ReplyDeleteI think I have more than one drawer like that!
ReplyDeleteWell, think positive. All the OTHER drawers are neat, right?? Love, Linda
ReplyDeleteSince we all seem to have a least one if not more drawers like these perhaps we should devote one Reality Shot Thursday to them?
ReplyDeleteI may be brave enough next week!