OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HAUNTED HALLOWEEN CARD

MY HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE CARD............................










I HAD A LOT OF FUN MAKING IT.......................................................RIZZI

6 comments:

  1. Rizzi, you are so talented. What a fantastic card. Halloween is my favorite, such a fun holiday and my son's birthday as well.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi, that is a great card. So much detail and so many embellishments. Fun! I am in that mood again of not knowing what to do -- paper crafting, cross-stitch, crochet ... so I do nothing at all. :/ Hope your day is great. Time for me to hit the hay. Goodnite! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...not that is a card! I love it...how creative are you. It must go to someone special or maybe keep it yourself as a decoration. Pure joy. Hugs to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Rizzi. I love seeing you get crafty. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic - the colors and forms are fun and creative!!!! Hugs. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous Rizzi! I bet it took you some time, but well worth it. I love all the details and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete