TEA FOR TWO
FRIENDS SHARING BREAKFAST
A POT OF LADY GREY TO WELCOME THE DAY
BREAKFAST FOR TWO...........OMELETS FILLED WITH SAUTE MUSHROOMS, GREEN PEPPER, DICED ONION, AND CHEDDAR CHEESE......WITH SAUTE MUSHROOMS ON TOP, SLICED TOMATOES, AND RAISIN CINNAMON TOAST WITH A TEASPOON OF MARMALADE.
A CUP OF LADY GREY TEA
SERVED IN MY LOVELY TEAPOT I GOT FOR MY GIVE-A-WAY GIFT FROM BERNIDEEN
I JUST CHERISH IT, AND I USE IT ALL THE TIME
Sounds relaxing for sure! I wish I had someone to invite for tea!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be right over, save some for me!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful breakfast! We have breakfast at night sometimes- you know - things in the refrigerator when you didn't get to the market. Eggs are always good!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeletethat beautifukl china and the yummy omeletts make a great breakfast. Thank you for sharing this delightful tea time.
Best greetings, Johanna
What a lovely table setting for breakfast. I would love to have that at my house. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Ok, a beatiful tea...! The flowers are very nice... Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, hope you are having a great day. Yesterday's breakfast tea looks wonderful! Sending hugs your way, Tammy
ReplyDeleteRizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a scrumptious breakfast and tea you have created. I'll be over in a little while ... lol.
Beautiful...such pretty Fall colours for your breakfast tea! You do things up so pretty my friend...hugs for a wonderful new week. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI can smell that breakfast from here. Yummy. I was soooo very delighted when you won your beautiful tea set and I am so happy you use it. Some just put them away on the shelf to look at.
If you could, would you drop Claudia a note...she has left me a couple of messages and for some reason I cannot get into her blog...I considered doing a post and saying Claudia, I love you and your blog and I cannot get into your blog....
Have a wonderful week Rizzi
hugs