OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

REALITY SHOT WITH CLAUDIA

I LOVE QUILTED BAGS......BUT.......I ALWAYS FILL THEM WITH NEW YARN............AND START ANOTHER PROJECT.........I DON'T DARE PUT THEM AWAY..............THEN I DON'T WORK ON THEM.............I HAVE MORE IN THE CLOSET...................WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY................................................................RIZZI
THANK YOU CLAUDIA FOR INVITING ME TO JOIN YOU AT REALITY SHOT........

12 comments:

  1. And thank you for joining us! Boy, do I identify with your post! I have bags everywhere but most of them are in the closet which doesn't help me complete any projects!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors! Forgot about the Reality Shot today! And there's plenty of it around here:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting projects look like they will be lovely when finished and yet still look lovely as they are at this moment. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reality shot Thursday is a great idea. I joined today myself. And Rizzi I can't even begin to tell you the amount of bags I have fulled with yarn and projects!
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilted bags too. I have several Vera Bradley purses and matching accessories. I also have a couple bags that my Mother in Law quilted for me. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the beautiful colors of yarn you're using! Creative messes are always beautiful messes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know a thing about knitting or crocheting. We all have our passions. I do have friend down the street who has a yarn and needleworks shop and the finished products there are so lovely! Another new friend has Nana's Quilt Cottage which is very cute! I am making my grandaughter a jumper with her fabrics! Have a lovely week Rizzi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I thought your thumbnail said 11 bags of yard and I thought I gotta see that! I missed the dot after 11. So I was prepared for a lot worse! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOvely bags, dear Rizzi!!! So beautiful and useful!!!
    Much love to you all!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many projects on the go. So many stuffed here and there. So many totes and bags and baskets and drawers filled with stuff. My reality is mess everywhere. And lots of dust. Ugh! :) Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even unfinished projects look pretty when stored in attractive quilted bags like these.
    Think of them as knitted vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. From one 'bag lady' to another - and your contents look much more interesting than mine!

    Glad you're with us for Reality Thursday - a lot of fun!

    Mary - A Breath of Fresh Air

    ReplyDelete