OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, October 28, 2011

FRIENDS SHARING TEA

HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE, BEFORE ALL THE GHOST AND GOBLINS COME LET'S HAVE TEA.......TODAY IS EARL GREY DAY WITH TEA BISCUITS AND ALL SORTS OF JAM.
I RECEIVED THE JAM AS A GIFT FROM AMISH COUNTRY..........OUR LITTLE SCARECROW FRIENDS PAID US A VISIT TOO. DO I SEE MR. HEDGEHOG AND WHO IS THAT SPOOKYY LITTLE GHOST HIDING BEHIND THE STRAW............................




NOW THIS IS ALBERT, HE THINKS HE SCARES EVERYONE....WE GO ALONG WITH IT TO MAKE HIM HAPPY........BUT HE'S AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW.

THERE HE IS THE TINY LITTLE GHOST......IS HE HOLDING HIS TEDDY BEAR...........
NOTHING LIKE A POT OF EARL GREY..................................

DELICIOUS TEA BISCUITS.......WITH JAM.........

THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA....
STOP BY AND VISIT BERNIDEEN AT BERNIDEEN'S TEA TIME BLOG............................
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE................................................................RIZZI

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rizzi!
    What a cute post. I love Albert!
    Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe snow is on the way. I just saw 1"-2"for tomorrow.! Nooooooooo!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that cute thing a Hedgehog maybe? How darling! You have quite a display Rizzi- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully decorated. Lovely tea, can I come?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend wishes to you, Rizzi. Your tea sounds wonderful as always. Take care! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy Halloween tea! Love this...perfect way to add some fun to my day...wish we lived closer. I would whip up some treats and come a calling. Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rizzi,
    happy Halloween to you. Alfred really looks scared for hisself. So cute. Thats a happy table. Thank you for this cute decoration.
    best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rizzi
    Well at least you had some Halloween decor for your tea - I didn't. :-)
    I like the little hedgehog, he's really cute as is Albert your ghost.
    The smaller sized jars of jam are perfect for having more than one type available for tea.
    It was nice to join you this week.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rizzi,
    I enjoyed seeing your Halloween tea. It looks like so much fun, I wish I could join you! I love your teapot with the roses on it.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very beautiful all you have decorating for Halloween. Here we haven´t it, but is slowly coming too! Good party for your grandchildren! Thanks for your visit on my blog!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete