THIS WILL BE THE LAST TEA PARTY IN THE GARDEN ON SATURDAY WITH BERNIDEEN.......I HAD A LOVELY TIME EACH WEEK PLANNING MY SMALL TEA PARTIES WITH THE HELP OF MY DAUGHTER JACKIE. I THOUGHT I WOULD GO THROUGH ALL THE TEA PARTIES AND PICK A FEW PICTURES TO SHOW YOU.


CHRISTMAS TEA IN JULY..................


WE CAN'T FORGET "POLLY PUT THE KETTLE ON"...............................


OH YES...OUR BABY PINE CONES.............................................

OUR BUTTERFLY BUSH..........................................

MY TEA PARTY WITH MY BLUE ROSE TEA SET.........................................

OH, AND THESE BEAUTIFUL COOKIES MY DAUGHTER BOUGHT FOR ME "SPRINGERLE"

MY MERMAID WITH MADELEINE'S........................................................

A TEA PARTY SET FOR A QUEEN...................................................


TEA PARTY ON A BENCH..........................................................

PINK ROSE TEA SET AND LACE.......................................................

MRS. RABBIT JOINED US THAT DAY FOR TEA ...............................


TEA WITH HONEY FIG COOKIES, AND THE WARMTH OF A CANDLE.........................

AND......HERE THEY ARE.....NAN WITH HER STAR PILLOW, MOLLY AND HER BABY, AND BELA WITH HER SAILBOAT..............ENJOYING THEIR TEA PARTY.

THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR GIVING ME THIS WONDERFUL INVITATION TO JOIN YOU FOR TEA ON SATURDAY IN THE GARDEN.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..........................................................RIZZI
Oh Rizzi - what a fun review! I loved everything you did! Except you didn't do an "Octopus Tea" - ha-ha! Thank you so much. I hope you can join me next week for "Friends Sharing Tea".
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness..these are such darling tea time set ups....you really make me long for those sunny days of summer again...when I can get outside to the backyard and indulge in a little embroidery or crochet and tea!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Hello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteOh, what delightful photos! I love your blue tea set! I like Twinings Lady Grey tea too. What fun you have had each week getting your party together. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
It was nice to visit your teas from this summer with Bernideen. I think we all enjoyed meeting and chatting and hopefully will continue to do so for her new tea gatherings.
ReplyDeleteJudith
Why is this your last tea party? Did something happen that I missed? I sure do love seeing all the pictures of your tea parties. I wish I were there to have one with you. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
I loved going back and seeing all the past tea parties-what a great way to remember!
ReplyDeleteI remember some of those, some I must have missed. Nice to see them all together like that. Sorry this is your last tea party of the season, knowing you...you'll be busy planning for the next season. I love that you do this. It's soooooooooo sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy wkend to you my friend.
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI hope I will see you on the next tea parties, Bernideen will host. Your review show so many nice tea times, I remember them well. Thank you for this wonderful pictures. I am always amazed about your beautiful Springerle, I couln't make them properly.
Best greetings, Johanna