MY HUSBAND BILL.........1939..........2007
YESTERDAY SEPTEMBER 26, MY HUSBAND BILL WOULD HAVE BEEN 72.........OUR BIRTHDAY'S WERE 2 WEEKS APART.......IT WILL BE 4 YEARS DECEMBER 10, SINCE HE PAST AWAY.................
HE WAS A GREAT GUY...........EVERYONE LIKED HIM A LOT..................MISS YOU BILL......
AND....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...........
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..............................................................RIZZI
aw...he was a handsome man! and I know how you must miss him so...I couldn't imagine being apart from my best friend...
ReplyDeleteyou have your beloved children and grand children to help you through any sad times...and your beautiful memories to hold near and dear to your heart!
much love and comfort, ciao bella!
carmelina
So sorry Rizzi for your loss. Bill was very handsome indeed! It's good that you have your family around to love, support and encourage you. Sending big hugs, Tammy
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome man your husband was! Happy Birthday to Bill, who is with you always, Rizzi.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Your lovely memories are treasure, my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are all right!
Love, Bela
Rizzi: Oh my, this is so touching and I I know you have so many memories. I didn't know him but I am so pleased to get to know you - even through blogging. I am sure he was a wonderful man and greatly missed!
ReplyDeleteDear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI am very touched about this post. This is a bitter loss, when such a nice husband pass away. At least you can be sure he is still loving and watch every step, you do.
Hugs, Johanna