WELL............ I HAVE THREE AFGHAN THROWS GOING AT ONE TIME, I FINALLY TOOK THEM ALL OUT OF THE CLOSET TO WORK ON THEM A LITTLE EVERYDAY........ I ALSO STARTED A NEW ONE........I KNOW....WHY DID I START A NEW ONE?............ WHEN I GOT THREE ALREADY NOT FINISHED..................I LOVE CHANGING COLORS AND IT IS MORE INTERESTING.......AND I AM MORE CONTENT..........
JUST TWO COLORS...................REAL TEAL AND BUFF FLECK..................
I AM WORKING WITH THE GRANNY STITCH.............NOTHING FANCY.......
I HAVE A WAYS TO GO, BUT THE WEATHER IS COOLER AND I LOVE TO CROCHET SITTING OUTSIDE IN THE ROCKING CHAIR ON THE PORCH.
I wish I had the patience and talent to make something like that!
ReplyDeleteI like that color combination, Rizzi! I have one going at the moment - the same one I had going last year! I've got to get going on it and finish it up. Perhaps we can actually USE it this year.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Wow, Rizzi, that is beautiful!! I am not talented to crochet at all...
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you, dear Friend!!!
Bela
I wish I was sitting right next to you with a hook in my hand.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Rizzi,
Meredith
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYour teal and buff afghan throw is gorgous! You are very talented to be able to crochet. I hope you show us the other blankets you are creating too.
I like the crochet and the colors!!!
ReplyDeleteRizzi,seu blog é lindo!!!!
ReplyDeleteAndréa
http://andreaarteva.blogspot.com