OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Thursday, September 29, 2011

REALITY SHOT WITH CLAUDIA

THIS IS HOW MY NIGHT STAND NEXT TO MY BED SHOULD LOOK, BUT MOST OF THE TIME.....................................................



IT LOOKS LIKE THIS..........................................................
THANKS CLAUDIA FOR INVITING ME TO YOUR REALITY SHOT...............RIZZI

8 comments:

  1. I love it, Rizzi! I have the same problem with my night stand. In fact, you've given me an idea for a future post.

    Thanks so much for joining in!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post!!! :o)) So nice, dear Rizzi!!! Thanks for sharing some more about you!!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rizzi, I seem to be forever behind on blogs. Happy Bithday to you late husband. He does have a wonderful smile. I'm glad you are doing the reality shot, I think I will join in when things calm down around here.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I love it! Looks like my night stand most of the time.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rizzi, I am most impressed with your remote storage thingy! And apparently I can come to you if I need to borrow some cash. I will be back to visit your blog properly, it looks just lovely. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all like that and more of us should own up to it. Thanks for the reality check!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the before and after shots of your bedroom stand, Rizzi! Also...just now saw the post about your loving husband and know how much you must miss him. Such a beautiful smile...one to match your own, dear friend.
    Hope your day is delightful!!!
    Love,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're ready for living life right there from your cute wicker nightstand - love it!

    Enjoy the weekend and will look forward to your Reality Shot next time.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete