ISN'T IT JUST BEAUTIFUL, AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO START MY POST OF "FRIENDS SHARING TEA."


ONE OF THE NICEST THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN IS HAVING A CUP OF TEA WITH ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS, MOTHER, SISTER OR SOME ONE YOU ADMIRE.
THIS WAS A GREAT WEEK FOR ME, I FELT AUTUMN IN THE AIR, AND I STARTED DECORATING FOR IT. MY BIRTHDAY JUST PAST SEPTEMBER 12, I WAS 72 YEARS OLD. MY FAMILY MADE MY DAY VERY ENJOYABLE, AND THEN ON SEPTEMBER 14, WAS MY DAUGHTER JACKIE'S BIRTHDAY, WHICH WE HAD ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CAKE, AND A GOOD TIME. ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, MY NIECE KAREN FROM COLORADO WAS IN TOWN VISITING HER FRIEND IN PA., SO SHE CAME FOR LUNCH
AND IT WAS A PERFECT DAY. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HER. WE SAT AND CHATTED AND HAD A POT OF TEA THAT WAS MY MOTHER'S, THIS TEAPOT HAS TO BE ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD, IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY. KAREN'S BLOG IS "OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE." HAVING A CUP OF TEA WITH A FRIEND IS SO RELAXING AND RELIEVES YOU FROM A LOT OF STRESS.
MY TEAPOT HAS ALL THE COLORS OF AUTUMN, AND THE CUPS TOO. I MADE A POUND CAKE, FROM A BOX AND FROSTED IT WITH VANILLA FROSTING AND COCONUT. MY GRANDKIDS LOVE COCONUT CAKE, SO I DON'T HAVE TO EAT IT ALL BY MYSELF.

"EVEN WHEN THE TEA GROWS COLD, YOUR FRIENDSHIP WARMS MY CUP"
WITH TEA IN A MUG
IT WARMS YOU UP INSIDE
JUST LIKE A PERSONAL HUG
REMEMBER AS YOU DRINK
THE GOOD TIMES AND SMILES
WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER
THOUGH SEPARATED BY MILES
BY...MURLIN CREATIONS
I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED KATHY, WE DON'T GET TO VISIT ONE ANOTHER THAT MUCH, SO WE HAVE OUR TEA ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN WE ARE ON THE COMPUTER.
WE WRITE BACK AND FORTH AND RELAX.
HIBISCUS TEA......................HEALTHY BENEFITS
DID YOU KNOW THE HIBISCUS HERBAL TEA IS NOT ONLY DELICIOUS, BUT ALSO A VERY HEALTHY BEVERAGE? STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT DRINKING HIBISCUS TEA CAN EFFECTIVELY LOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND REDUCE HIGH CHOLESTEROL.
HIBISCUS TEA IS CAFFEINE FREE, RICH IN VITAMIN C, HAS A SMOOTH PLEASANT FRAGRANCE, AND IT IS GREAT SERVED HOT OR COLD.

SO........GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIEND, AND RELAX AND SIP TEA TOGETHER.....
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......................................................RIZZI
DID YOU KNOW THE HIBISCUS HERBAL TEA IS NOT ONLY DELICIOUS, BUT ALSO A VERY HEALTHY BEVERAGE? STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT DRINKING HIBISCUS TEA CAN EFFECTIVELY LOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND REDUCE HIGH CHOLESTEROL.
HIBISCUS TEA IS CAFFEINE FREE, RICH IN VITAMIN C, HAS A SMOOTH PLEASANT FRAGRANCE, AND IT IS GREAT SERVED HOT OR COLD.
SO........GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIEND, AND RELAX AND SIP TEA TOGETHER.....
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......................................................RIZZII AM PARTICIPATING IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA WITH BERNIDEEN...............
http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time. I would have sent you a card had I know ahead of time. I think I didn't write it down after last year. Sorry hun. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
I can not think of a more perfect present for you. So glad you had a wonderful Birthday and a visit from Karen to boot! Happy belated Birthday Rizzi and have a great weekend,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Happy happy happy birthday, dear Rizziii!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you always!!!
Much love to you and also health!!!
Love, Bela
Hi Rizzi, so glad to hear you had a great birthday. When we visited friends several a while back, we were served fresh iced hibiscus tea brought from Egypt. It was really tasty! Thanks for stopping by today. I had another kitty last year that came to me for a short time and had started using the bathroom in the stairwell, too, so I had a box set up for him that he would use. One day he disappeared and I never saw him again. I will bring a box home tomorrow so that this kitty can have a box. I hope she will use it as hubby isn't quite as understanding when it comes to the mess. Have a wonderful rest of the day. Tammy
ReplyDeleteYes Rizzi - I have been trying to drink Hibiscus Tea for my high blood pressure and so has my husband. I had read that on the enternet about 13 ways to lower blood pressure! I love this post which is informative AND fun! Love your fall colors! Thank you for linking!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that Pam and I could be a part of your special week. Jackie served such a nice lunch. Tea and friendship go hand in hand. Love you, Aunt Riz. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to your birthsday. Wish you all the best, health, fun and joy for the rest of your life. How funny that yoou show Hibiscus tea. I made a new post about my hibiscus plant. Just imagine it is for your birthday.
Best greetings, Johanna
Happy Birthday, Rizzi! My goodness, that figurine is beautiful. Thank you for the tip on hibiscus tea - my blood pressure is a little high. I'll go get some right away!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
I love your figurine! That is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteand yes, I do know that drinking tea is good for you...so I try to sneak a green tea into my body in between all of the caffeine I consume! I am a coffee fanatic...and I don't see that ever changing!
cappuccino...espresso...french vanilla! yum!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment about our Treasures from the past...my key holds many memories..and I was happy to be able to share it with you!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Oh my goodness...I missed your Birthday...happy happy belated one sweet one...looks like your year is off to a great start...you share such beauty.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love to you, xoxox
Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I just adored having tea with you and seeing your beautiful setting. Your pumpkin plate caught my eye right away.