So, so nice you are back, dear Rizzi!!! I hope you get along with your new machine!! You know I have just bought a new machine too, but a sewing machine! I am in love with her!!!:o)) LOve, Bela
Welcome Back, Aunt Riz! I'm glad you got everything worked out. I've missed seeing you online. Great that you got a new computer. Sometimes its best to just start all over again, as much of a pain as that can be. My computer is only 5 years old and its the oldest one in the house. It's ridiculous. Joe says it's an antique, but I'm holding onto it until it goes!
Hello Rizzi, your tea table is a pure delight. So many nice things to discover. The china is gorgeous and I love the mermaids, too. Amazing to see the Springerle on your table. I have never seen colored ones but they look so delichious. Thank you for sharing this nice tea time with us. Best greetings, Johanna
So, so nice you are back, dear Rizzi!!! I hope you get along with your new machine!! You know I have just bought a new machine too, but a sewing machine! I am in love with her!!!:o))
ReplyDeleteLOve, Bela
Welcome back Rizzi! Good luck with your new computer :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Back, Aunt Riz! I'm glad you got everything worked out. I've missed seeing you online. Great that you got a new computer. Sometimes its best to just start all over again, as much of a pain as that can be. My computer is only 5 years old and its the oldest one in the house. It's ridiculous. Joe says it's an antique, but I'm holding onto it until it goes!
ReplyDeleteSoooo glad you're back with us, you were missed my friend. Hope you enjoy your new computer. Love the lighthouse photo.
ReplyDeleteRizzi, so happy you are back you have been missed!!!! I am jealous of your new computer, I want a Mac soooo bad.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
So glad you are back. Have you been having a wonderful summer? :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Hello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteyour tea table is a pure delight. So many nice things to discover. The china is gorgeous and I love the mermaids, too. Amazing to see the Springerle on your table. I have never seen colored ones but they look so delichious. Thank you for sharing this nice tea time with us.
Best greetings, Johanna