My 12 year old has had two computers break down on him in the past couple of weeks. He's afraid to tell his dad, but I mentioned this morning that they needed to be taken in for service -- last time this happened though, it made more sense to buy a new one rather than pay the money to fix one that they couldn't guarantee would stay fixed. Hope you get your computer problems sorted out quickly. Best wishes, Tammy
Rizzi- I have just discovered you blog- it has the WOW factor for me! I adore the sea and shells. I am not a Grandma yet! But hopefully in the next 2-3 years I will be. Hope you get your computer up and running soon so I can enjoy more posts from you. Lovely to "meet" you. Mary, New Zealand. mgemmill@xtra.co.nz if I can subscribe by email?
Hello Rizzi sorry to hear that you where having some difficulties with your computer for a while, I know how annoying that can be, hope that you can get them all straightened out soon. I have posted again! Some more 3-D programing. GTG Ciao.
Hope all is fixed soon my friend....sending you some love. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy 12 year old has had two computers break down on him in the past couple of weeks. He's afraid to tell his dad, but I mentioned this morning that they needed to be taken in for service -- last time this happened though, it made more sense to buy a new one rather than pay the money to fix one that they couldn't guarantee would stay fixed. Hope you get your computer problems sorted out quickly. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteRizzi, We just had the repairman here to fix ours yesterday. Hope you aren't gone for long, you will be missed.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
So sorry, Rizzi. That's annoying, isn't it? Hoping you get everything resolved real soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. Hope you are all fixed up soon. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
I will me you, dear friend!! I hope your computer is fixed soon!!!
ReplyDeleteBeijos!! Bela
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI hope your computer is repairable! They are great until something goes wrong. Thinking of you.
Rizzi- I have just discovered you blog- it has the WOW factor for me! I adore the sea and shells. I am not a Grandma yet! But hopefully in the next 2-3 years I will be. Hope you get your computer up and running soon so I can enjoy more posts from you.
ReplyDeleteLovely to "meet" you.
Mary, New Zealand.
mgemmill@xtra.co.nz if I can subscribe by email?
i'm back
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, so glad to see that you are up and running again. Take care! Tammy
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, so glad to see that you are up and running again. Take care! Tammy
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, so glad to see that you are up and running again. Take care! Tammy
ReplyDeleteHello Rizzi sorry to hear that you where having some difficulties with your computer for a while, I know how annoying that can be, hope that you can get them all straightened out soon. I have posted again! Some more 3-D programing.
ReplyDeleteGTG Ciao.
So glad you're back! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie
Hello to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are back in town!
It's really amazing how used to technology we actually are, I know I'd feel out of sorts without my Mac running beside me each day. lol
Hope all is well on your end.
Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
Hurry back soon! I'll miss you!
ReplyDelete