TEA IN THE GARDEN ON SATURDAY



TEDDY BEAR TEA IN THE GARDEN


LOVELY LACE TABLE CLOTH, AND MRS.TIGGY-WINKLE TEACUP

THIS TEDDY BEAR IS USING A PETER RABBIT CUP

I MADE THIS BOOK IN 1989 WHEN I DID A LOT OF CRAFTING


OLD NELL IS HAVING TEA WITH THE LOVELY TEA SET I WON FROM BERNIDEEN.S GIVE-A-WAY.

I LOVE THIS TEA SET, IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL


TEA IN THE GARDEN, SO LOVELY

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.......RIZZI
Oh, that little book is so precious! I love your bottom teaset. I had an old Nell and put wings on her and changed her into an Angel! I love this post Rizzi and your garden is so precious!
ReplyDeleteYou my friend have been one busy bee...with all your teas and lunches happening...this all looks adorable. Happy weekend...xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteoh my that is a fabulous little tea party. I love teddy bears and so I love your tea party. How very cute.
Best greetings, Johanna
Such sweet guests. And looks like it was lovely weather for a tea party! Your book is precious. Have a wonderful day. Tammy
ReplyDeleteRizzi, the bears looklike they are having so much fun. Beautiful tea in a beatiful garden sounds lovely. Have a great weekend,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Just beautiful, Rizzi! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
WOW!!! LOvely!!! How wonderful tea party, dear Rizzi!!!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are always full of magic!!!
Love, Bela
This looks like a really sweet tea in the garden day!
ReplyDeleteRizzi
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely garden tea party! The Teddy Bears and teacups are absolutely so charming!! I also love the post above with the friends it is so sweet.
xoxo
Bunny