OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, June 17, 2011

TEA IN THE GARDEN ON SATURDAY WITH BERNIDEEN....#7

I WAS GOING TO HAVE TEA IN THE GARDEN WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE, UNTIL IT STARTED RAINING. SO ALL MY PLANS WERE CHANGED, AND WE HAD IT INSIDE.






MY GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA WAS ALSO INVITED, BUT SHE HAD OTHER PLANS.
A POT OF EARL GREY
I MADE A DELICIOUS PUNCH WITH ORANGE JUICE, PEACH JUICE, CUT UP ALL KINDS OF FRUIT, AND GINGERALE...IT WAS VERY GOOD.
BEFORE JENNA LEFT SHE JOINED US IN A GLASS OF PUNCH.
BRIE CHEESE TOPPED WITH SPICED PEACHES AND CRACKERS, TOASTED ITALIAN BREAD WITH EGGPLANT SAUCE, BY GIADA
CHICKEN WITH PASTA STUFFED WITH MUSHROOMS AND VEGGIES
TWICE BAKED POTATOES WITH BACON
GRILLED CORN ROLLED IN A TARRAGON,GARLIC, LEMON, AND S & P BUTTER
THE PUNCH WAS VERY REFRESHING
WE ALSO HAD BEEF AND BROCCOLI ON A STICK
FOR DESSERT WE HAD STRAWBERRY JELLO AND WHIPPED CREAM
WELL WITH BETTER LUCK MAYBE IT WON'T RAIN NEXT TIME AND I WILL HAVE TEA IN THE GARDEN

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..............................RIZZI

12 comments:

  1. Rizzi: I am so sorry about my troubles today with Linky Tool - I will study the matter later when I have more time. At least I have a link to you and this lovely blog which is outstanding and makes me very hungery right now! What a beautiful post here! Thanks so much and what great looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rizzi,
    whow, that is really a special tea time! So much of nice food, it is like a big party. Thank you for sharing this delightful event.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rizzi!

    Just think of it as romantic rain and you'll feel better! LOL. All of the food looks delicious, can I come over??? lol

    Ciao Bella!

    *Bella Bliss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea in the garden would have been nice, but what an amazing lunch you served indoors! The punch does sound, and look tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rizzi
    Well the rain didn't rain on your tea party!! That was a beautiful spread you did. The recipes look amazing, especially that punch!!! I love the flowers you showed they are so pretty! I hope you get a beautiful sunny day for your next tea party so you can have it outside and share the pictures with us.
    Have a nice night
    xoxox
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you know how to have a tea better than anyone I've ever seen!!!! That rain didn't ruin your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rizzi! I am always amazed at everything you whip up for these teas. Fabulous! Now send some punch my way. The dust is awful! Ugh! Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rizzi, as usual a visit to your blog makes me wish I lived a lot closer to you. Than I would be able to come along for a fantastic tea and some yummy food. You are making me very hungry.
    Hugs to you and thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally jealous of all the fabulous tea parties you have. This is an amazing spread you have here girly. I think I would love that Brie and eggplant and roasted corn. Yummy! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun fun time ....Your party looked amazing. xooxxo HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna come next time. Everything looks and sounds yummy. I just posted about girl time too, seems though we may do it differently those times are very meaningful to us both.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rizzi,

    What a wonderful lunch despite the weather. Everything looks so inviting including those beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete