
I WAS GOING TO HAVE MY TEA IN THE GARDEN, BUT LAST NIGHT WE HAD A TERRIBLE THUNDERSTORM, AND THEN FOLLOWED BY A LOT OF HAIL. IT WAS GLOOMY TODAY SO I HAD TEA INSIDE. I WAS ABLE TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF SOME OF THE FLOWERS THAT WERE PLANTED A FEW DAYS AGO.


A POT OF TEA, AND A GOOD BOOK...........SO RELAXING.

PETUNIA'S

I MADE A COLD LUNCHEON......THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO HOT.

LILAC'S ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND SMELL SO SWEET.

I MADE PASTA SALAD, WITH SHRIMP, ARTICHOKES, CHOPPED TOMATOES, PEPPERS, ONION, WHITE BEANS AND EDAMAME THEY ARE SO GOOD FOR YOU AND THEY TASTE GOOD TOO. HERBS AND SPICES WERE ADDED ALSO. IT TURNED OUT DELICIOUS.

I MADE FINGER SANDWICHES, CHICKEN SALAD AND LOBSTER SALAD.

FOR DESSERT WE HAD INDIVIDUAL ANGEL FOOD CAKES WITH PEACHES AND WHIPPED CREAM.........IT WAS SO LIGHT AND DELICIOUS.



TEA POT IS ON, THE CUPS ARE WAITING, FAVORITE CHAIRS ANTICIPATING, NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE TO DO, MY FRIEND THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR YOU.....RIZZI
Your pasta salad looks yummy and save one of the peach angel food cakes for me please.
ReplyDeleteI think we're all having a turn with rain and storms so tea inside is cozy.
Rizzi, your table looks wonderfula nd the pasta I could dive right into. I love your flower plates, I just bought some new flower plates from Pier 1, I love them to pieces. Have a wonderful tea and a fantastic weekend,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Hello Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteyour lunch tea time looks delicious. Love the blue flower plates with the blue glasses. And so many nice food, you made such a huge effort. The weather wasn't nice enough here, too. We had to have tea inside as well.
Best greetings, Johanna
I could use some relaxing time with a sweet friend. That pasta salad looks wonderful. I have edamame in the freezer just waiting to be eaten. They make a great snack on their own. So sad today as I had to put my outside kitty to sleep. My tears are like rain. Hope your day is wonderful. Tammy
ReplyDeleteWhere should I sit...don't eat and drink everything before I get there. Everything looks fabulous, sweet, and you've really outdone yourself.
ReplyDeleteTo start with- I love your Queen Anne's Lace photo-my FAVORITE flower! Please come back to my blog Rizzi and do your link at the bottom of the my post - it isn't hard once you do it once. This is my first time to use linky tools as I have seen so many others do it. I have never had lobster salad- I know my husband would love it! Your table and foods love more than fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteThat pasta salad sounds amazing - well, the whole lunch sounds scrumptious! We finally had some rain late in the evening - it has been so hot and dry -
ReplyDeleteLove your indoor garden tea!
Kathy
Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, you're wonderful!
You just blow me away at the spread you girls always have. If I come for tea can we have some vegetarian food? LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs~