SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE,OUR WEATHER IS SO BEAUTIFUL, YES......THERE ARE DAYS THAT ARE EXTRA HOT, BUT THAT'S BETTER THEN SNOW. HERE ARE SOME OF OUR ROSE BUSHES , THEY ARE SO PRETTY.



MY SON-IN-LAW PAT PUT IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN AND EVERYTHING IS GROWING NICELY. YELLOW AND GREEN SQUASH, TOMATOES, EGGPLANT, PEPPERS


THIS IS A CHERRY TOMATO PLANT

HERBS


WE USED TO HAVE LARGER GARDENS, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH PRODUCE, YOU CAN'T EAT IT ALL, AND IT GOES TO WASTE......................RIZZI
Love the roses-especially the pink ones!
ReplyDeleteYes, you want to talk about large gardens...that's what I grew up knowing on the farm with my father planting an acre of tomatoes....we used to have to pick bushels and bushels every summer.....that's a lot of bending over!
ReplyDeleteyour garden looks to me to be just the right size....and it will be so much fun to watch it all fill in with lush green vegetation! be sure to keep us posted on that...I wanna see big juicy red tomatoes this summer!
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA
I want to plant a vegetable garden but it will have to wait until next year, when I am home!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Your roses and garden is so lovely. Just wait until you have fresh veggies!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your geranium story with me...such sweet memories. xoxo HUGS
Your garden is looking lovely Rizzi. It will be so nice to have fresh veges and herbs. Nothing better than a fresh from the garden tomato sandwich on a hot summer day. Nothing will grow here right now. Can't even have mint on the balcony. Just too hot and dusty. Your Wednesday tea date is so wonderful and always filled with such a wide variety of foods. So sweet that the girls had a birthday party for their pooches. You can tell they really love them. Hope you are having a fabulous Friday. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous roses and a vegetable garden! You will be rewarded later in the summer with fresh veggies. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh how we love our gardens - yours is wonderful and I feel like I'm at the Jersey Shore! Thank you for a lovely post Rizzi! Have a restful weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful roses and what a wonderful garden. Just the right size! Mine is about half that this year. I usually have more than what you have there. The soil isn't very good here so I will wait until we move back to Iowa. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~