OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND BBQ............WE DO PIZZA ON THE GRILL, WHICH IS SO
DELICIOUS.




LANTERNS ARE LIT...........................
LET US START WITH THE APPETIZER'S.........BREAD BOWL WITH DIP, BREAD CUBES, AND FRESH VEGGIES
MUSSELS, WITH BUTTER, WINE SAUCE...............
SHRIMP AND COCKTAIL SAUCE...........................
JACKIE MADE HER PIZZA, MUSHROOMS, SPINACH, SAUCE, FETA CHEESE, AND HERBS
PAT PUT PEPPERONI, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS, MOZZARELLA CHEESE ON HIS................
THERE WERE LOTS MORE, MATTIE AND MAKAYLA MADE TACO PIZZA'S\, JENNA HAD PLAIN PIZZA, AND I HAD THE WORKS, :) WE HAD FUN. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, WHIPPED CREAM, AND SWEET BISCUITS, TOO.....FRESH STRAWBERRIES FROM THE FARM....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....GOOD..............
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY............RIZZI

8 comments:

  1. Rizzi, I am joing your family just so I can enjoy all the good food you prepare. Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Riz, your dishes look so wonderful - I love the idea of grilled pizzas - we've never made them on the grill but I will definitely need to give it a try this summer! Aren't the strawberries so good this year - we have some in our garden for the first time. They're not as large as the ones in the farm market but they are good. I'm freezing a lot of them because we can't eat them all and they don't last too long once they are picked.

    Ciao, bella xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie's pizza sounds like something I could dig into. Yum! No grilling going on around here. Hot, hot and dusty. The morning seems to start off okay but then dust swirls in by the afternoon. :/ Hope you are having a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everytime I come to visit you-I gain weight! Looks fun and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls go all out up there. I am totally jealous. Everything looks amazing as usual. It is nice to see that your family is so close and you spend good quality time together. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delicious this post, dear Rizzi!!!!
    WOW!!! I would LOVE having a little bit of all this...:o))
    Much love!!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmmm...pizza on the grill..count me in my friend. xoxoxo Hugs for a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Rizzi I am now officially starving! That food especially the pizza looks incredible. Do you use a pizza stone on the grill?? I am always trying to work on my grilled pizza technique!
    By the way the flowers in your sidebar under the lighthouse are gorgeous
    Have a wonderful week
    Love and Hugs
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete