I think it is just beautiful. I've never seen anything like it! Just looking at it brings back memories of the beach, the warm sand, the cool breezes, the fresh smell of the water. So beautiful, Aunt Riz.
Rizzi!!!! This is a fabulous idea! I love that you took one of your favourite themes and embellished and altered a journal! It is so pretty... you have opened up the idea vault in my head.....now my creative wheels are turning and you never know where that might lead me!
I LOVE making little journals and this one of the sea is just beautiful! Love it! Good luck with your entry!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Coralie
I think it is perfect - a wonderful tribute to your love of the ocean.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
You are amazing...I love it!!! This would be perfect for a summer journal...my vacation by the sea!
ReplyDeletehugs for a great day my friend...it is feeling like winter here today...burrrrr.
I think it is just beautiful. I've never seen anything like it! Just looking at it brings back memories of the beach, the warm sand, the cool breezes, the fresh smell of the water. So beautiful, Aunt Riz.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Rizzi. Love the ocean theme. The lace and pearls are perfect additoins. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather
Rizzi!!!! This is a fabulous idea! I love that you took one of your favourite themes and embellished and altered a journal! It is so pretty... you have opened up the idea vault in my head.....now my creative wheels are turning and you never know where that might lead me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing....
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA
i think it's wonderful.it calls out the love of the sea. rose
ReplyDeleteSo delicate and your dedication makes me happy, dear Rizzi!!! Full of details and I can see love within the pages!!! Wonderful job, dear!!
ReplyDeleteKisses!!! Bela.
hi! thanks for your comment on my posr re listening. we all need to listen then talk when someone is troubled. rose
ReplyDelete