OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, October 18, 2010

PIXIE TAG CARDS

I MADE SOME TAG PIXIE CARDS, THAT CAN BE USED FOR ANY OCCASION, AND WHEN YOU TURN THEM OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE THEY ARE DECORATED WITH BUTTERFLIES AND BIRDS. I FIRST STARTED OUT MAKING A TAG BOOK OF PIXIES, BUT IT WAS TO BULKY WHEN I PUT THEM TOGETHER, SO I MADE THEM INTO INDIVIDUAL TAG CARDS.





RAINBOWS AND MOONBEAMS.........................





THIS LITTLE PIXIE IS GROWING A RAINBOW.............




THIS IS THE BACK OF THE CARD..................







FAIRYTALE WONDERLAND.................



PRETTY PIXIE..........................................

WELL, THERE THEY ARE PIXIES IN WONDERLAND. GROWING RAINBOWS AND DOING THEIR PIXIE DANCE. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........RIZZI













11 comments:

  1. Oh Rizzi, they are magical!!! LOVE them all!!! You have fairy hands, dear Rizzi!!!

    Kisses!!!! Bela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute. i'm partial to the pixies. thanks for sharing rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi these are so sweet. I especially love the birds and butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rizzi,
    How cute, I love the Fairies and they are doing their pixie dance!! I wish I had seen this last May when I did a Thumbelina Fairy Tale party for my son and niece they would have made perfect party favors/invitations etc. They are so pretty.
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aunt Riz, I just love these little pixie tags - they are adorable and must definitely make you smile as you are creating them. Have you ever tried selling them on Etsy or on your website - I think they'd make great gifts!

    Thanks for stopping by post about the sewing chest, it's a nice piece of furniture - I'll just have to figure out how to use it - I have a few ideas.

    Uncle Bill must have felt so terrible after dropping that box of Hummels - I just love them also - which one was your favorite? Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm back thanks for your comment on my oost re horses. i'm glad they are settled. have a good evening. rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these my friend...love them!!! You are so talented!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling! I agree with Ann Marie, you should think about opening an Etsy shop.

    We're back from our trip and I'm still trying to get caught up and get ready for the shower this Saturday. What a cute them the pixies would be:)

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rizzi,
    Beautiful works!!! I love...much! Congratulations!

    Hugs
    Cidinha

    ReplyDelete
  10. H Rizzi its Bunny again, Are you selling these on line/etsy??? Let me know if you do so I can get some.
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! thanks for sharing some about your childhood. you mentioned paper dolls. well this hand work is still a part of you by seeing your crafts. your love continues. have a good evening. rose

    ReplyDelete