OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Sunday, October 24, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS COMING...........

HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE.

OUR CEMETERY.......................

INTRUDER :) ..................................
FRONT DOOR...IT LIGHTS UP AT NIGHT


JENNA AND HER DATE..................



OUR PRECIOUS KITTY................




JENNA BEING ATTACKED BY PRECIOUS KITTY....



ISN'T SHE SWEET.....................


AND, HERE IS HER LITTLE BROTHER.............

AND, THE REST OF THE FAMILY................

OUR PET BIRD..............................

WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TOUR, AT NIGHT THERE ARE STRINGS OF ORANGE PUMPKINS ALL LIT, AND PRETTY SOON JACK-O-LANTERNS.......HAVE A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN.












6 comments:

  1. Dear Rizzi, despite all the terror and scary faces (Jenna) I could say your images are sooo cute (ok, ok, the two first images are terrible)!!! Lovely Halloween, dear Rizzi!!!
    Hope you and your sweet girls have a wonderful week!!! Love! Bela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute...I think you are ready for all the wee ones to come your way my friend...and some big ones.
    Love that black cat!

    Happy week to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Riz, this is such a great post - I absolutely love that photo with Jenna being attacked by the cat - so funny!! Your yard looks great, we have one jack-o-lantern on our back porch and our Cinderella pumpkins and mums on our porch steps - but nothing as creative as your Halloween decorations! Are you dressing up this year? :) Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture of Jenna and the cat! (The cat looks like he needs to be fed:) I bought a huge bag of Halloween candy at Costco for the trick-r-treaters and hid it. Now, I can't remember where it is:( I think I'm losing my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! Love the one of Jenna being scared of the cat. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete