OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, April 23, 2010

GREAT GIVEAWAY..............

EXTRA...........EXTRA...............READ ALL ABOUT IT................

KORALIE FROM BLUEBIRD NOTES IS HAVING A GIVEAWAY FROM "SAKY SACKS" GIVE KORALEE A VISIT, AND READ ALL ABOUT IT. IF YOU ARE PICKED YOU GET TO PICK YOUR OWN SAKY SACK.
www.bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. oh ya~ thanks for the heads -up...I'd forgotten to go by there yet!!!

    going right now!!!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet sweet friend....thank you so so much for posting about my giveaway...sending you a big friendship hug!!!!!Really what would I do without you? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Rizzi how sweet of you to post for Koralee, you are a wonderful person, but I already knew that. Lovely Rizzi, hope your weekend is full of sunshine and joy. I spent my day in the garden and now once again I am blogging at an insance hour...couldn't sleep just had to come to see you. Take care my friend.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! Aunt Riz, I feel so bad not checking in on your blog while we were away! Frank and I got home last night and I'm trying to catch up on my faves tonight and have a post ready for tomorrow. Hope all is well! By the way, do you know what a 'meme' is? I should know, but just can't figure it out. Thanks! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rizzi....i'm glad you pulled out your sketch book and got into it again....it's such comfort and great therapy to play with paper!

    have a great Monday!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete