OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

QUOTES FOR THE DAY............


NOTHING IS AS REAL AS A DREAM. THE WORLD CAN CHANGE AROUND YOU, BUT YOUR DREAM WILL NOT. RESPONSIBILITIES NEED NOT ERASE IT. DUTIES NEED NOT OBSERVE IT. BECAUSE THE DREAM IS WITHIN YOU, NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY.

UNKNOWN






DON'T KNOCK THE WEATHER:
NINE-TENTHS OF THE PEOPLE COULDN'T START A CONVERSATION IF IT DIDN'T CHANGE ONCE IN A WHILE.

KIM HUBBARD



5 comments:

  1. Love your quotes and love the images...now I am happy...thank you for making my day once again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha~! that second comment is so true! everyone begins with the typical weather comment...

    borrrring!

    nice to meet you!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rizzi darling, what a lovely quote and photos. It is so true my friend. I am dreaming of a day you and I sit down for tea and talk. My post today is dedicated to you my sweet and kind friend, I truly am grateful for our friendship, you are the treasure I found in blogshire.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so true Rizzi! All my doctors always enter the room and say something about the weather, it never fails. LOL!!
    Thanks for stopping over and visiting my blog it always makes me smile when you leave a comment
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete