OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THE ITALIAN COOKING AWARD.................

I HAVE ONE MORE AWARD FOR A SPECIAL LADY AT "FROG HOLLOW FARM GIRL." I WAS THERE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN, AND I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. SHE WRITES A GREAT BLOG, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GOOD ITALIAN FOOD GO TO "FROG HOLLOW FARM," AND YOU WILL FIND THE "FARM GIRL", AND HER GREAT RECIPIES.
I GIVE YOU THIS COOKING AWARD FOR YOUR DELICIOUS ITALIAN FOOD, AND ALL YOUR LOVELY POSTS. THEY ARE SO ENJOYABLE.



BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD. I LEARNED SO MANY NEW THINGS READING YOUR POSTS.
DON'T FORGET TO PUT IT ON YOUR SIDEBAR.

6 comments:

  1. I love Frog Hollow Farm Girl! I love that you two know each other so well - that brings a big old smile to my face!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Riz, OMG, my first blog award! And I wouldn't have wanted it from anyone but you! Can't wait to copy it to my blog. Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me!
    XXXOOO Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much for your comment concerning my daughter's migraines...I just love this blogging world..everyone cares so much. She is feeling better now so just hoping tomorrow will be a good day for her. Hugs to you today my sweet friend...your kindness is overwhelming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rizzi darling what a lovely award to an equally lovely girl, I just adore Frog hollow Garm Girl. She does have a delicious blog full of intersting and delicious posts and lovely photos. She is very kind and caring and now I see where she gets it. And you my darling Rizzi, you are the great aunt and a great and beautiful friend. I adore you too.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Riz, I was just over at Ann Marie's blog and was so happy to see she received an award. She and I only live minutes from each other but haven't met in person yet, I can't wait to meet her she is such a sweetheart.
    Have a nice evening.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower...
    and I will go to frog hollow farm...

    I'm an authentic italian farm girl myself! so it's always nice to meet another one!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    do come by and see my two blogs sometime too!

    ReplyDelete