What fun...enjoy my friend...all we are getting is rain rain rain...oh well at least I feel I am ready for spring...I may even cry if we get snow now. xoxoxo Hugs for a great weekend.
Oi, Rizzi! Eu estou amando o seu blog. Sua família é linda! Eu não entendo muito bem o Inglês, mas só pelo pouco que eu entendi, percebi que você é uma pessoa muito carinhosa e amada! Eu gostaria de morar em um lugar com neve, mas o Brasil é muito quente. Beijos!
Well, look at that! No snow here at all!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Happy New Year, my friend! Hope your are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs!
Coralie
Brrr ... snow! I don't like to be cold. Sure looks pretty though. Take care of yourself and have a great rest of the week. Tammy
ReplyDeleteI love the first snow! Snowwwww pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Rizzi. So pretty. We got a dusting twice and that was it. Today it was about 60 degrees! It felt like spring and it was amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Beautiful! It's been way too warm here and doesn't feel like winter anymore. But that could change in a day, you never know.
ReplyDeleteFirst snows are always the best. That's great that it wasn't too much or else it would have to be shoveled!
ReplyDeleteCome check out my blog, I posted about my sketchbook.
Have a nice day.
Ciao
That looks beautiful... We've had quite a bit of snow this year, but lately we haven't had any!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower! Come by and visit my blog at www.bellabliss.blogspot.com My 'screen' door is always open!
Ciao Bella!
Bella Bliss
What fun...enjoy my friend...all we are getting is rain rain rain...oh well at least I feel I am ready for spring...I may even cry if we get snow now. xoxoxo Hugs for a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Rizzi, love the snow.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Meredith
Oi, Rizzi! Eu estou amando o seu blog. Sua família é linda! Eu não entendo muito bem o Inglês, mas só pelo pouco que eu entendi, percebi que você é uma pessoa muito carinhosa e amada! Eu gostaria de morar em um lugar com neve, mas o Brasil é muito quente. Beijos!
ReplyDelete