OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TIME FOR A BREAK

WELL.....THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER...GAINED A FEW POUNDS.........AND I AM SO TIRED.........
SO WHAT DO WE DO..............WE MEDITATE.....JUST THREE LITTLE MINUTES.............................


FIND A PEACEFUL PLACE WHERE YOU WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED...........GENTLY REST YOUR PALM OVER YOUR HEART ............CONCENTRATE ON A PERSON...PLACE...SONG...OR
MEMORY YOU CHERISH..........THE IDEA IS TO FEEL LOVE...........VISUALIZE ANY THOUGHTS  AS CLOUDS DRIFTING IN THE SKY..........LET THEM FLOAT BY AND OUT OF YOUR AWARENESS..............OBSERVE THE SENSATIONS IN YOUR HEART AREA...................
HEAT....COOLNESS....BLISS....COMPANION............

RELEASE OF PRESSURE....VIBRATION....YOU WILL START TO FEEL BETTER IN TIME.......
YOU WILL FEEL THE POSITIVE ENERGY IN YOUR CHEST THAT WILL FLOW INTO YOUR BODY............



ADAPTED FROM EMOTIONAL FREEDOM.........BY JUDITH ORLOFF MD



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.........................................................RIZZI

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rizzi,

    That's a wonderful post. It's always good to stop and look around yourself to appreciate.

    I posted about my sketchbook, you can come and see what I've stopping to record.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I need to do all of these!!!
    Thank you for all your sweet comments that you always leave me...what a blessing you are to me.
    Sending you oodles of love and joy for 2012 sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rizzi,

    I think we all could use a little rest after the busy holidays. The first couple of weeks at my job is the most hectic for me so I could use some meditation right now. Thank you for your friendship and I wish you all the best in 2012. I hope when things settle down a bit I will be able to share tea with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard that Rizzi - sounds wonderful. I accidently took 2 blood pressure pills last night and I didn't feel so hot - better watch that! I am driving out to Missouri this weekend to see my grandkids. I am excited! I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Rizzi! Thank you for your affection and your visits there in the blog. Today I mentioned your blog in my post of the Party, because the theme reminds your blog! I love shells and now whenever I see them, remember you! A great 2012!
    Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ops... it is a Link-Party! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete