FOR CHRISTMAS I GOT A BOX OF GREEN TEA COLLECTION
SO MANY DELICIOUS FLAVORS
RASPBERRY TEA AND STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE AND FRESH SLICED STRAWBERRIES SPREAD ON A TOASTED CRANBERRY BAGEL
A DISH OF CUT-UP FRESH FRUIT
EACH BLEND OF TEA IS IN FOIL BAGS TO KEEP THEM FRESH
IT WAS A NICE AFTERNOON SIPPING TEA AND HAVING A DELICIOUS SNACK
I GOT SOME CROCHETING DONE
AND
WROTE OUT A FEW BILLS
PARTICIPATING IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA WITH BERNIDEEN
You deserved those bagels with strawberries after writing out the BILLS! I think you had a bill paying celebration tea! Ha....
ReplyDeleteI used to drink Green Tea everyday but now I have been obsessed with White Tea, great antioxidants, too. Have you tried it?
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Well, that's three things we have in common for today!
ReplyDeleteCrochet, paying bills, and drinking tea.
Even though I'm an extreme coffee lover, I turn to a nice hot cup of tea when I'm feeling a bit under the weather.
Sniff, sniff....
Have a great night.
Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteSo happy I found you while blog surfing!! What a great blog you have.
I scrolled down a few posts to get to know you! I noticed that you have a map of Long Beach Island N.J. Is that where you live?? Most of my family lives in N.J.
Love Green tea..can a I have a cuppa with you??
Oh wow I just noticed I am your "50th" Follower! Yay :)
Hugs and Smiles,
Susan
Dearest Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteLovely tea selection with great cranberry bagel!
By the way, thanks for the new name you gave me on my post about Goddaughter Elvira's wedding. Marion is not bad... and by the way, Elvira is not my niece. She's the daughter of my dear friend of 40+ years!
Love to you,
Mariette
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI just love your new box of green teas and your pretty table setting. Those strawberries look delicious my friend.
You know how much I love tea my friend....and your teapot is amazingly beautiful...Wish I could find some fresh strawberries...Happy weekend to you.
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful and that fruit looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh Rizzi,lucky you! I would definitely like that tea collection. I love green tea more than regular tea. Glad to hear you did some crocheting too. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Tammy
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooo cool. What a great gift and as always wish I could join you for one of your tea parties. Lovely tea pot.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious post dear Rizzi!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending you kisses from hot Brasil!!!
Bela
It is always a treat to have crochet and tea! You stage things so elegantly, Rizzi! Love visiting her :-)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm back! Your tea looks wonderful and very delicious - love the strawberry cream cheese - wish we lived closer so that we could share a cup! xxoo
ReplyDeleteOhh, that sounds really good! I would love a hot cup of tea right now... Maybe I could come over to your house right now and join you????? Ha!
ReplyDeleteGreat post like always...
Come by and see my post if you would like...
www.bellabliss.blogspot.com
Ciao!
Bella Bliss
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteYour little tea looks so pretty and yummy! Lucky you getting the tin of tea, a perfect gift to enjoy many times.
Blessings,
Nancy @ Two Cottages And Tea