" HERE'S YOUR SWEET LAVENDER,SIXTEEN SPRIGS A PENNY,
THAT YOU'LL FIND MY LADIES,
WILL SMELL AS SWEET AS ANY."
THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SELLING LAVENDER WOULD YELL IN THE STREETS OF LONDON, ENGLAND. "THE SELLER'S CRY"

BEAUTIFUL FIELDS OF LAVENDER...................
" WITH IMMEDIACY AND INTENSITY, SMELL ACTIVATES THE MEMORY, ALLOWING OUR MINDS TO TRAVEL FREELY IN TIME."I LOVE LAVENDER, I BUY LAVENDER CANDLES, SACHETS
AND LOTIONS AND POWDER.......IT IS SO SOOTHING, AND THE SMELL IS LOVELY. RIZZI
Soooo beautiful! I love lavender, too. How wonderful would it be to have an entire field of it.
ReplyDeleteI have been terrible about keeping up with my blog, but finally got a post up. It has been raining all day, so I'm getting lots of things done inside!
xo
P.S. And I'm drinking tea from the lovely teapot you sent, with the warmer. I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this post dear Rizzi!!!! Adorable images and I can even smell the lavender...I also love lavender lotions, oils, home sprays...
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you,dear friend!! Bela
That is so gorgeous! I love the look of lavender fields! Thanks for sharing! your post made me smile and I felt like I could almost smell that heavenly scent through the screen! if only!
ReplyDeleteciao bella
creative carmelina
Such beautiful pictures. I love it to ans squirt some on every night before bed is hopes that it calms me down!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Meredith
Oh my - a whole lavender garden....how lovely!
ReplyDeleteRizzi,
ReplyDeleteStunning photos of lavender! I just love the scent - it is so soothing and relaxing.