OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TIME TO READ AGAIN............



THIS IS SUCH AN ADORABLE BOOKMARK, NOW I HAVE TO FIND A BOOK AND START READING AGAIN. THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT WEEK WITH HAVING MEMORIAL DAY OFF, BUT THAT'S OK, IT WILL BE THE WEEKEND AGAIN. OUR WEATHER IS SO BEAUTIFUL, HOT......VERY HOT.......BUT...BEAUTIFUL. WE BBQ AND EAT OUTSIDE, I JUST LOVE IT. HAVE A GREAT WEEK MY FRIENDS. RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. Oh Rizzi, it is scorching here. I am melting. I am too old for this heat. I am definitely ready to move back up to Iowa. I hate hot weather. We are going to have high 90's all week. Save me...I am melting.... :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading..love your bookmarker! Sending you oooodles of love my sweet friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rizzi, so glad you are having a nice week. reading is the best, have you tried The Help? great book,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have hot weather for a long time yet, dear Rizzi!!!
    It is cold around here!!! I love it :o))
    Your book mark is adorable!!
    Love, Bela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rizzi
    That is such a lovely bookmark! I get attached to mine and then they get old and frayed but they are like a comfortable keepsake to me that makes me enjoy reading even more...I hope you find a good book to read..I know you enjoy the Amish, maybe they have something new you haven't read yet?? Oliver is reading a series of Amish school books now and he just loves them. I am so happy you are enjoying your time outdoors with your family bbq'ing..I too love to barbecue and just be outside. You and I are both Virgos...Earth people we love to be outside :)
    Wishing you a joyous weekend my friend
    Love
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete