Hi Aunt Riz, have a wonderful Mother's Day and thanks for the adorable ecard! We're spending the day at home, Katie will be driving in with Rob and Loretta - they'll drop her off before heading for my dad's to see Bob and Jan. Take care! Love, Ann Marie
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PRECIOUS RIZZI, Thank you for dropping by to see me. The picture of the baby birds is just beautiful...new life...accepting life as what comes. I have not been blogging much...first lightening struck our internet provider and they had to wait for a part, I have been having severe headaches...even more severe than the migraines I use to have so frequently...and then Mother's day was very sad for me. I was able to talk on the phone with my handsome son and DIL, but Mothers Day and my birthday are so close together and it was always a special day with Amy and me. I really, really miss her...do you have days like that... I read all the posts I have missed. Your flowers are so very pretty and your fairies and frogs...I have frogs in my garden but my garden has really been neglected since Mr. Simply and I are unable to work in it as we should. Your tea parties inside are divine so I can only imagine them to be very dreamy outside. How is Jenny doing...I pray for you and Jenny every night. Love and hugs to you Rizzi Simply Debbie
Happy Mother's Day Sweet Rizzi, I hope your day was wonderful surrounded by your family!! In your post below I love the pictures of your garden, tea in the garden is so delightful. I love the bridal bouquet.. Is it white Lilac...?? So lovely Have a wonderful day Love, Bunny
I'm a bit late for Mothers Day but I hope you have an awesome week! Your little birds in nest are really precious...what a treasure! Have a sweet evening and know I'm thinking of you, my friend! Hugs, Coralie
Hi Aunt Riz, have a wonderful Mother's Day and thanks for the adorable ecard! We're spending the day at home, Katie will be driving in with Rob and Loretta - they'll drop her off before heading for my dad's to see Bob and Jan. Take care! Love, Ann Marie
ReplyDeleteLove, love this photo! Happy Mother's Day, Rizzi!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Amazing picture, Rizzi. Hope your Mother's Day is filled with love and laughter.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
What a wonderful pic for mother's DaY!! Hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PRECIOUS RIZZI,
ReplyDeleteThank you for dropping by to see me.
The picture of the baby birds is just beautiful...new life...accepting life as what comes.
I have not been blogging much...first lightening struck our internet provider and they had to wait for a part, I have been having severe headaches...even more severe than the migraines I use to have so frequently...and then Mother's day was very sad for me. I was able to talk on the phone with my handsome son and DIL, but Mothers Day and my birthday are so close together and it was always a special day with Amy and me. I really, really miss her...do you have days like that...
I read all the posts I have missed. Your flowers are so very pretty and your fairies and frogs...I have frogs in my garden but my garden has really been neglected since Mr. Simply and I are unable to work in it as we should.
Your tea parties inside are divine so I can only imagine them to be very dreamy outside.
How is Jenny doing...I pray for you and Jenny every night.
Love and hugs to you Rizzi
Simply Debbie
Happy Mother's Day Sweet Rizzi, I hope your day was wonderful surrounded by your family!!
ReplyDeleteIn your post below I love the pictures of your garden, tea in the garden is so delightful. I love the bridal bouquet.. Is it white Lilac...?? So lovely
Have a wonderful day
Love, Bunny
Thank you my friend...I did...hope yours was amazing. Cute image. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi, hope you are having a great week. What a sweet photo of the baby birds. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit late for Mothers Day but I hope you have an awesome week! Your little birds in nest are really precious...what a treasure!
ReplyDeleteHave a sweet evening and know I'm thinking of you, my friend!
Hugs,
Coralie