OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, July 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARM GIRL

TODAY IS MY NIECE'S BIRTHDAY...................

FROG HOLLOW FARM GIRL.......LET'S WISH HER A VERY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......................






HAPPY BIRTHDAY






HAPPY BIRTHDAY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARM GIRL, ENJOY YOUR DAY. LOVE, AUNT RIZ





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ann Marie!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rizzi,
    This is so sweet! I just love Ann Marie and her sweet blog! Hope you are keeping cool in our hot jersey weather.
    Xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Riz, what a wonderful post!! So far my birthday has been great, except for when I was chasing a baby groundhog in FHFB's garden this morning. I watched it climb over his 7 foot fence and ran outside to get it out of the garden. Needless to say, it was a sight - with me carrying a red broom in my mud shoes and in my pajamas. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes - you are a wonderful aunt!! Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday and many more.

    ReplyDelete