I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE CHRISTMAS IN JULY. WE HAVE 140 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. SEEMS FAR AWAY, BUT IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. (BUT, I'M IN NO RUSH) SO ENJOY THE NEXT FEW PICTURES OF CHRISTMAS.
Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love that you posted about it right around my birthday too!!! Some bloggers have been posting about ideas for homemade Christmas gifts that kids can make - I don't think I'd ever be that organized! Hope all is well, it's cloudy here today, but promises of dryer, warmer weather are in the forecast! Ciao, bella!
Oh my friend...I have been thinking Christmas for sometime now too...working on some special Christmas magazine articles..shhhhhhh..I am not to tell anyone..but you! So I have been feeling very Christmasy in July too. Hugs for a happy happy weekend. xoxoxo
merry xmas to you, a bit early in case i forget. love these old pics.
ReplyDeleteChristmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love that you posted about it right around my birthday too!!! Some bloggers have been posting about ideas for homemade Christmas gifts that kids can make - I don't think I'd ever be that organized! Hope all is well, it's cloudy here today, but promises of dryer, warmer weather are in the forecast! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteOh my friend...I have been thinking Christmas for sometime now too...working on some special Christmas magazine articles..shhhhhhh..I am not to tell anyone..but you!
ReplyDeleteSo I have been feeling very Christmasy in July too. Hugs for a happy happy weekend. xoxoxo
That was sure fun! I miss the "Cup of Christmas Tea" products! I used to sell them but they were discontinued which was sad!
ReplyDelete