KAREN AT OVER THE BACKYARD FENCE HAS JUST AWARDED ME THE "HAPPY 101 AWARD." THANK YOU KAREN, YOU ARE A REAL SWEETHEART. FIRST I HAVE TO LIST 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY.1...LIVING WITH MY DAUGHTER JACKIE
2...MY GRANDCHILDREN
3...MAKING CRAFTS
4...CRAFT SHOWS
5...FRANK SINATRA
6...AFTERNOON TEA
7...MY BLOGGING FRIENDS
8...THE OCEAN AND ALL ITS BEAUTIFUL SHELLS
9...FIRST SNOW
10...PEANUT BUTTER/VANILLA ICE CREAM
AND TO SPREAD THE JOY, I'D LIKE TO PASS THIS ON TO:
DUCHESS OF TEA.......ROSE TEA GARDEN www.roseteacottage.blogspot.com/
CAROLINE.....................CAROLINE JOY www.carolinejoyhome.blogspot.com/
KORALEE......................BLUEBIRD NOTES www.bluebirdnotes.blogspot.com/
SANDY............................SANDY'S SPACE --STORIES, STITCHES, AND SOMETIMES SILLINESS
BERNIDEEN.................BERNIDEEN'S TEA TIME BLOG www.bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com/
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. WHEN YOU STOP BY MY BLOG, AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT THAT MAKES ME HAPPY TOO. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? RIZZI
Awwwwwwwww, that's sweet. Many thanks. Am out of town and so my ability to blog isn't that good. I'll post award and pass on, when I get back in town.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of me. I did schedule some posts to show up while I was gone so people wouldn't get bored with seeing the same post over and over.
Am looking at the beach right now, but need to bundle up to go out and walk on it.
Sandy
Thanks Aunt Riz! I have never received one of these before from anyone. Very fun! I will have to go do a post on the things that make me happy. And it is JUST the thing I needed today :)
ReplyDeleteAaaaah you are so so sweet. Thank you so much for passing this lovely award to me...I feel so blessed and honoured! I so so love coming and visiting you and your lovely blog. There are a few things on your list that make me very happy too. One I have to try...peanut butter/vanilla ice cream does sound amazing. A million thanks my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy darling Rizzi thank you so much for awarding my blog this great honour. I have proudly posted the award on my award blog and will cherish it forever. You are a very special friend, a treasure. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess