OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIEND

MY NIECE LINDA SENT ME THIS THE OTHER DAY ON MY E-MAIL. I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY TOUCHING, AND I THINK WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO HEAR THESE WORDS.
I MAY NOT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE. I JUST HOPE THAT WHEN YOU HEAR MY NAME YOU SMILE AND SAY "THAT'S MY FRIEND"

4 comments:

  1. You are an important person in my life and I do smile when I hear from you ♥♥♥

    Hello darling SRizzi, I just popped in to thank you again for the lovely award you honoured me with and to let you know that I have posted the award on my today's post. Thanks luv for this beautiful award, you are a good and kind friend. Have a nice weekend.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, that's the only thing that will matter, isn't it?

    I just read your profile and was pleased to see we share an interest in some movies and books.... Anne of Green Gables, for one. Shell Seekers, for another.

    I was intrigued by your blog name -- as it reminds me of the lovely book of the same name by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

    When you mentioned in your sidebar you have a button of your site to share, I thought what a lovely idea. I hadn't thought of it before.

    And so, I must be off.... I hope you'll stop by for a wee visit.

    Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places. Brenda @ It's A Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so right you are.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are such a sweet friend...your encouragement and love is always felt over at bluebird notes. Happy weekend to you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete