Hi Aunt Riz, these photos are amazing! About 10 years ago we had a very young buck come to our back yard and begin nuzzling Frank while he was working on the chicken coop. It scared Frank to death but hung around for a few days,letting Katie and Frankie feed him right from their hands. We think that someone must have been raising him and let him go into the wild. It's so amazing to be so close to a wild animal. Hope all is well! Ciao, bella!
Hello there Rizzi, these pictures are incredible. I love nature and animals so much and this looks like such a special day. Thanks for posting, I want to show this to all my kids later, they will really enjoy it!! xoxo Bunny
Hi Aunt Riz, these photos are amazing! About 10 years ago we had a very young buck come to our back yard and begin nuzzling Frank while he was working on the chicken coop. It scared Frank to death but hung around for a few days,letting Katie and Frankie feed him right from their hands. We think that someone must have been raising him and let him go into the wild. It's so amazing to be so close to a wild animal. Hope all is well! Ciao, bella!
ReplyDeleteOh, those are the sweetest photos, Rizzi! I just love them. Thanks for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Hello there Rizzi, these pictures are incredible. I love nature and animals so much and this looks like such a special day. Thanks for posting, I want to show this to all my kids later, they will really enjoy it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Bunny
oh yes I did enjoy this! animals are such a pleasure and when a wild one graces you with it's attention....well wow~! that's all i can say!
ReplyDeleteciao bella
creative carmelina
i can't believe seeing these photos. fantastic. i don't know what i woul;ddo in this situation.
ReplyDelete