Your embroidery is beautiful, Rizzi! I have to get back to mine - just haven't had the time since I got back. There are too many other things to deal with!
DEAR RIZZI, YOUR EMBROIDERY IS BEAUTIFUL...I COULD CROSS STITCH UNTIL DIABETES STARTED AFFECTING MY EYES...BUT I NEVER COULD GET THE HANG OF SOME OF THE STITCHES TO EMBROIDERY. HUGS SIMPLY DEBBIE
These are so sweet! I love Sunbonnet Sue! I have a book of patterns that you gave me, I will have to get busy:) I started some pillow shams, must write a post about it, in redwork.
Hi Rizzi: I must have missed you comment by minutes - I posted today about your niece Karen visiting my store - she was very nice and her kids were so sweet!
Your embroidery is beautiful, Rizzi! I have to get back to mine - just haven't had the time since I got back. There are too many other things to deal with!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
this is very good. unfortunately, i'm not good with my hands
ReplyDeleteDEAR RIZZI,
ReplyDeleteYOUR EMBROIDERY IS BEAUTIFUL...I COULD CROSS STITCH UNTIL DIABETES STARTED AFFECTING MY EYES...BUT I NEVER COULD GET THE HANG OF SOME OF THE STITCHES TO EMBROIDERY.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
These are so sweet! I love Sunbonnet Sue! I have a book of patterns that you gave me, I will have to get busy:) I started some pillow shams, must write a post about it, in redwork.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a nice Sunday:)
Hi Rizzi: I must have missed you comment by minutes - I posted today about your niece Karen visiting my store - she was very nice and her kids were so sweet!
ReplyDelete