OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, July 26, 2010

GOOD-BYE REILLY

THIS IS MY REILLY, HE IS 14 YEARS OLD. TODAY MY REILLY DIED, IT WAS SO SAD, I WILL MISS HIM VERY MUCH. WE WERE BUDDIES..................


REILLY WAS A SWEET DOG, HE LIKED EVERYONE, AND NEVER GROWLED, AND HARDLY BARKED. HE WAS MY REILLY. GOOD-BYE REILLY, BE A GOOD BOY.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Aunt Riz, I am so sorry. He was such a good buddy for you. Now, he and Tucker are together again, running through fields and chasing butterflies, having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Rizzi, I am so sorry about the loss of your sweet Reilly. I know how hard it is to lose a furry friend. I'm thinking of you, sweet friend.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sad. I think the Masterson clan has the hardest time when a sweet pet like Reilly dies. We still have little Brinkley's ashes in the sun room, with a little close up painting of his face that Frankie did several years ago. Do you think you'll get another dog? Reilly looks like he was a wonderful companion. Ciao, bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry for your loss....I have such a sweet spot in my heart for the friend and loyal love that pets can and do give to us...

    14years by your side....I'm sure he will be terribly missed...but lovingly always remembered.

    sending hugs and love your way darling.

    ciao bella
    carmelina

    xoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rizzi, so sorry for your loss. 14 years, you really had lots of time together. Isn't that longer than many dogs live?

    Hugs
    Sandy
    could you offer your opinion on those scarves when you get a minute. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rizzi I am so sorry hun! He looks liket the sweetest dog. I am sure he brought you tons of great memories. Remember those! My sweet Min
    Pin passes 3 years ago. He was my baby before I had my son. I am thinking about you sweetie.
    ((BIG HUGS))
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEAR SWEET RIZZI,
    I AM SO VERY SORRY ABOUT REILLY. HE GAVE YOU 14 YEARS OF FAITHFUL COMPANIONSHIP AS WELL YOU DID HIM. IT JUST HURTS SO MUCH TO LOSE OUR FURRY FRIENDS BUT HE IS FREE RUNNING AROUND THE FIELDS OF HEAVEN WITH PERFECT VISION AND WILL GREET YOU ONE DAY.
    I AM GIVING YOU A GREAT BIG HUG.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry about your baby. he was cute. i would be sad if one of my 5 died. they are family give love get love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i could sworn i saw this post. i'm sorry about reilly. it would sadden me if I lost one of my babies.take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rizzi, I'm so terribly sorry I missed this post. I'm just devastated for you with the loss of your beautiful baby. We lost our 13 year old sheltie Carrie just a month ago and there is a terrible loss in our family. As you know we have added our new Betsy Belle to the family and that certainly helps but one never forgets the love and loyalty of our older sweethearts! I'm so sorry for you!
    Sending you good wishes and BIG HUGS!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete