TODAY I BREWED A POT OF EARL GREY TEA
IN MY NEW TEA SET GIVEN TO ME BY MY
DAUGHTER JACKIE
LET'S START OFF WITH A TURKEY AND EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE
SANDWICH ON A HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLL
I ADDED BREAD AND BUTTER PICKLES, MARINATED ARTICHOKE,
AND ROASTED RED PEPPERS
GREAT HANDLE AND IT HOLDS A LOT OF TEA
DESSERT TIME
APPLE PIE
VERY VERY SIMPLE
REFRIGERATOR PIE CRUST
AND A CAN OF APPLES
PUMPKIN MUFFINS
ONE BOX PUMPKIN MUFFIN MIX
THEY TASTE GREAT WITH A CREAM
CHEESE SPREAD
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.......AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS..........AND THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN
JOINING YOU FOR FRIENDS SHARING TEA...............RIZZI
What a spread with that lovely teaset and cute pilgrim salt and pepper shakers! Can we all come? Looks wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving and don't work too hard!
ReplyDeleteAnother very beautiful tea. Happy Thanksgiving Rizzi to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Such a beautiful tea set, Aunt Riz. Everything looks delicious. The 'easy' apple pie dessert looks so yummy and a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all on Thanksgiving. Thank you for the card:)
xo Karen
What a beautiful Thanksgiving tea. I love your new set and all the goodies look delicious! Have a very happy Thanksgiving. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI love your brown and cream tea set. It is so very pretty and a beautiful gift! Your pie looks good as do your muffins. I must try baking a pie with the crust folded up and over. It gives it a different look. Thank you for your visit and your nice comment. Hope you have a splendid weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Such a pretty tea set my friend...you have so many! I have one big white teapot I use all day long. I am a tea grannie and Earl Grey is one of my favourites. xoxo Happy new week.
ReplyDeleteThat teapot has a very big handle indeed. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving celebration with your family. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet daughter you have to gift you with such a beautiful tea set. Your lunch looks delicious and apple pie sounds great right now. Please ... just a small piece for me :-) I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Blessings to you.