TODAY JACKIE AND I HAD A CUP OF CHRISTMAS TEA
WE HAVE BEEN SO BUSY....IT WAS NICE TO SIT DOWN
AND RELAX.......
I MADE LITTLE TEA SANDWICHES
ON PUMPERNICKEL BREAD.....
WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE AND BLACK OLIVES
AND WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE AND GREEN OLIVES
A CHRISTMAS STOLLEN
GIVEN TO ME AS A GIFT
IT IS FILLED WITH ALMONDS, PECANS, RAISINS,
CHERRIES, AND PINEAPPLE...
MY NEW TEA CUPS......SO SPECIAL
WHEN YOU TURN THEM AROUND
THERE IS YOUR INITIAL
J.....IS FOR MY DAUGHTER JACKIE, AND
M...IS FOR ME...MADELINE
MY NICK NAME IS RIZZI
TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS.........RIZZI
How lovely!
ReplyDeleteTaking time - especially during this busy season is SO SPECIAL, and I know you both will remember it forever.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Everything as always is so pretty. The snowman lantern is adorable! I LOVE your Christmas cup and pot that's one together with the Holly...so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove your white tree with the blue ornaments! Your teacups are pretty and so special. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteRizzi:
ReplyDeleteI love your teapot, finger sandwiches, stollen and that cute tea for one. What a pretty post. I was so happy you were able to participate! Merry Christmas!
LOVE your new tea cups. The tea sandwiches and stollen look yummy. So happy to see a post from you. I miss you..have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Christmas tea! I love your two Christmas teapots and your sandwiches look so yummy! I'll have to make some! Your two tea cups are so pretty and special with your initials on them! Merry Christms to you!
Nancy
Sending you oodles of sweet Christmas wishes my friend...your tree is so beautiful..I think the colours are perfect! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteRizzi, a Christmas tea presented so beautifully. Madeline was my Grandmother's name and was to be the name of my daughter, but I had boys. I love it and I think it suits you beautifully,
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and Merry Christmas.
Meredith
Sending you PEACE mixed with oodles of joy for 2013! Thank you for being such a blessing to me.xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteMe again Rizzi, swinging by from Sandy's Space to wish all a Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete