Oh aren't they darling...they look so happy, smiling from ear to ear! I never went to camp of any sort, but I grew up on a farm...so I had plenty of animals around to keep me company.
The girls looks like they had a great time. My boys won't even ride horses. When I was little, my great grandparents had a white horse that us cousins would ride. Don't think I've been on one since. Hope your day is great. Tammy
The girls are so lucky Rizzi to be able to attend horse camp. It is such a great experience for them. They will enjoy the memories through your photos. Have a great week.
What fun...the girls do keep you busy. I love the smiles! Hope your summer is going well and you are enjoying lots of tea parties in your garden my friend.
Are those cakes - very cute. These girls are the best!
ReplyDeleteThose girls are so adorable and they look so happy. Hugs to you Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Great pictures. I hope you are having a great summer. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
That looks fun, Rizzi.....
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Ciao Bella
Sarah Lounsbury
www.sensiblesarah.etsy.com
www.sensiblesarah.blogspot.ca
Oh aren't they darling...they look so happy, smiling from ear to ear! I never went to camp of any sort, but I grew up on a farm...so I had plenty of animals around to keep me company.
ReplyDeleteCiao Bella
Creative Carmelina
The girls looks like they had a great time. My boys won't even ride horses. When I was little, my great grandparents had a white horse that us cousins would ride. Don't think I've been on one since. Hope your day is great. Tammy
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Rizzi! The girls look like they are in heaven!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
You must've had a great day! Horses are amazing, truly one of the best animals.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Michael Lounsbury
The girls are so lucky Rizzi to be able to attend horse camp. It is such a great experience for them. They will enjoy the memories through your photos. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun...the girls do keep you busy. I love the smiles! Hope your summer is going well and you are enjoying lots of tea parties in your garden my friend.
ReplyDeleteRizzi - I hope you are having a lovely summer!
ReplyDeletec
ReplyDelete