TODAY I HAD TEA IN THE GARDEN WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER JENNA
JENNA HELPED ME SET IT ALL UP AND TOOK ALL THE PHOTOS FOR ME
OUR BUTTERFLY BUSH IS STARTING TO BLOOM IT IS VERY FULL THIS YEAR......
THE HUMMING BIRDS LOVE IT TOO
TODAY WITH OUR TEA WE WILL HAVE TEA BISCUITS AND MARMALADE
PETER RABBIT ALSO STOPPED BY
A CUP OF DARJEELING..........ENJOY A CUP WITH US.....
HAVE A TEA BISCUIT AND MARMALADE........I WARMED THEM IN THE OVEN
MISS FLOWER ALSO JOINED US.........
AND SHE BROUGHT ALONG HER COUSIN BABY PINE CONE
MY DAUGHTER JACKIE GAVE ME THIS BOOK.......IT IS SO NICE...... FILLED WITH QUOTES AND STORIES ABOUT TEA........
AND WE CAN'T FORGET ANOTHER GARDEN PAL.........SARAH PINE CONE
SHE IS ON THE LEFT
WELL.....SUMMER IS JUST BEGINNING.......THE CHILDREN ARE ON VACATION........
AND WE ARE PLANNING ALL SORTS OF THINGS TO DO AFTER HORSE CAMP.....
THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN TEA IN THE GARDEN..RIZZI
What a cute little presentation of friends, teacups and yummy things to eat! Just plain fun!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful tea! I love your blue china with the red checked tablecloth! I also have a granddaughter, Jenna-Lynn. I hope someday she will join me for tea too. She's only 18 months right now.
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your very nice comment. I was sure I had signed up to follow your blog, as we are both tea lovers and beach lovers. Anyway, I am signed up now. I hope you are having a delightful first day of Summer.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling tea party you had with your granddaughter! Teas with the grandchildren are the best and makes such good memories for us and them!
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeletethats a cute tea time. I love the blue patterns on your tea pot and tea cups. Looks great with the blue tea bags. What an interesting book about tea. I am sure you find a lot of inspirations there. The figurines are also all lovely.
How sweet that your granddaughters can have horses. Thats the dream of every girl, I guess. The girls are as pretty as the horses. Dear Rizzi, have a great summertime.
Best greetings, Johanna
A lovely little tea setting as always. Looks like you had nice weather for a garden tea. I bet that book is great. Wishing you a wonderful day. Tammy
ReplyDeleteVery lovely tea setting! The colors are very nice together, and I always enjoy having tea outside! Love the pics of the horses and dogs...we have a few in our family also. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
sooo lovely and fanciful! cherry
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a charming tea table! Your blue teacups and teapot are beautiful! I'm very intrigued by your book. Your butterfly bush and patio pots have such gorgeous blooms.
Oh my...this is my kinda tea party...scones and marmalade...pure heaven! Happy Monday my friend. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today for tea. It's so nice to hear from you. Enjoy your weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
I want to read that tea book. Sounds good!
ReplyDelete