Very pretty and unusual. Don't think I've ever seen that flower before. I was born in Laurel, Mississippi. A very small town. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy
These bushes - which I am not familiar with - are really beautiful - thanks for sharing them!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!Hugs,Meredith
I've passed a little sunshine award your day today. :) Best wishes, Tammy
Hi sweet friend...your flowers are lovely. We have had soooo much rain lately...hard to enjoy the blooms. xoxo Hugs
Very pretty and unusual. Don't think I've ever seen that flower before. I was born in Laurel, Mississippi. A very small town. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy
ReplyDeleteThese bushes - which I am not familiar with - are really beautiful - thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
I've passed a little sunshine award your day today. :) Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHi sweet friend...your flowers are lovely. We have had soooo much rain lately...hard to enjoy the blooms. xoxo Hugs
ReplyDelete