OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Monday, June 18, 2012

MAKAYLA'S NEW HORSE "CHIPPER"

SAY "HELLO" TO MAKAYLA'S NEW HORSE "CHIPPER"
AT ONE TIME HE WAS A RACE HORSE












I LOVE YOU CHIPPER

DON'T FORGET MATTIE'S MIKEY


THE LOVE OF HER LIFE AND FRIEND


MAKAYLA....JENNA....MATTIE

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY......................................................................RIZZI

5 comments:

  1. I think the horses look as happy as the girls, great photos.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody looks so happy - a horse brings a smile!

    I am so sorry Rizzi that I didn't realize that was you on the phone - today we had the funeral for my friend and we are going home tired and melancholy.
    I should have remembered that Madeleine was your formal name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my he is lovely! I just love how she adores her horse! It will be sooooo loved. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girls! Such beautiful horses. When I was 12, a friend and I were going to write a book about horses -- we collected horse hairs from fence posts and anything that had horse images on it. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete