THE SMELL OF SPRING.......SO BEAUTIFUL
PITA POCKET WITH SHRIMP SALAD
DATE AND NUT LOAF WITH DIFFERENT TOPPINGS
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE WITH STRAWBERRY JAM
GOAT CHEESE WITH GRILLED PEACHES, SUGAR AND CINNAMON
CREAM CHEESE, DICED PINEAPPLE,GRATED CARROTS, AND CHOPPED WALNUTS,
AND FRENCH CINNAMON TWISTS
SPRING
WEIGHT WATCHERS DESSERT........OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES,
CARROT CAKE, AND LEMON CAKE.........
IT WAS A LOVELY AFTERNOON, BESIDES GOOD CONVERSATION
I GOT SOME CROCHETING DONE.......
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...............................................................RIZZITHANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA
Hi Aunt Riz, what a beautiful post, and so delicious! The tulips are so,pretty - and remind me that spring is definitely on its way! Take care, xxoo
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so inviting! What gorgeous tulips and delicious looking shrimp salad. Happy tea day!
What a beautiful tea and the photos show such lovely food! Everything looks delightful - Spring can't be that far away for you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous food and flowers for your tea Rizzi, wish I could be there to have a sip with you.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Meredith
As always, Rizzi, I become hungry after reading one of these posts! Everything looks delicious and the tulips are beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
What an amazing tea party you had. Everything looks delicious. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Another tea party my friend...pure joy. I just wished I lived closer! Hugs to you for March 1st. xox
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pink tulips!! And yummy looking cake, I'll pass on the seafood though, never could get int that!! Hope things are good with you!!!
ReplyDelete