OLD BARNEY

OLD BARNEY

Thursday, November 3, 2011

REALITY SHOT WITH CLAUDIA



THIS IS MY CHINA CLOSET, IT'S A DISGRACE. I STARTED PUTTING ALL MY TEAPOTS AND A FEW KNICK-KNACKS IN IT, BUT AS USUAL EVERYTHING ELSE FOUND ITS WAY INTO IT ALSO...............................



LETS OPEN THE DOOR..............................



WELL TIME TO CLOSE THE DOOR, WHEN I REORGANIZE IT, I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER LOOK...........AND I'LL CLEAN OFF THE CHAIR TOO...................................................
THANK YOU CLAUDIA FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN REALITY SHOT.......RIZZI
GO VISIT CLAUDIA AT MOCKINGBIRD COTTAGE............SHE HAS A GREAT BLOG.........

8 comments:

  1. Wait - I've seen that china cupboard many times before - oh - its in my living room. Stuffed full of really great pieces of china/ornaments/glass.

    Thanks for the reminder - great shots of your china cupboard reality.

    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I am now following you and I've added your blog to my Teatime and Visits blog list (that is where Mockingbird Hill Cottage is on my blog so I can read every post).
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman after mine own heart...love your collection of china cabinet treasures! Delightful and charming...just like you, dear friend!
    Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awfully familiar, Rizzi- china cabinets seem to be magnetic and they draw all sorts of stuff inside! Thanks so much for participating!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I feel like I am not alone anymore. You have lovely knick knacks and a beautiful place to put them. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best thing about china cabinets is that they can always hold more stuff - and then you can close the door. Such pretty china pieces you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like every time we have a bit of "space" it immediately gets filled up with "stuff". What would we do if "space" didn't show up from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun things in there - loved the viewing!

    ReplyDelete