TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME OF MY TEAPOTS FOR ONE.....WE ARE HAVING BEAUTIFUL WEATHER, WE HAD OUR FROST WITH A SURPRISE OF SOME SNOW........AND NOW WE ARE HAVING INDIAN SUMMER.......SO BEAUTIFUL.............











MY FAVORITE FLOWER IS THE VIOLET, I BOUGHT THESE BEAUTIFUL PLATES AT AN ANTIQUE SHOP WHEN I WENT SHOPPING WITH MY SISTER CAROLINE.............


WHEN I WENT OUT TO VISIT MY SISTER IN COLORADO WE WENT ANTIQUE SHOPPING, AND I PICKED UP THESE TWO DARLING PITCHERS......THE GOLD RINGS WITH THE DOVES WERE ON MY WEDDING CAKE......THAT WAS DEC. 2, 1961.....IT WILL BE 50 YEARS AGO.............MY HUSBAND DIED IN DEC. 10, 2007...................

AMISH COUNTRY....A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO LIVE...............................................

THANK YOU BERNIDEEN FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE IN FRIENDS SHARING TEA.
VISIT BERNIDEEN AT ....BERNIDEEN'S TEA TIME BLOG........A LOVELY BLOG.............
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........................................................................RIZZI
Rizzi, lovely tea pots. I'll have to post a picture of my Mom's some day. I have her china, roses...so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Hello Dear Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY...IT ALWAYS DELIGHTS ME TO HEAR FROM YOU...
I have been to your blog many times today but if this post takes...things will be fixed, I hope.
Boy what a morning...every blog I went to and would then try to post my comment, it would say...you don't have permission to access this page...I think there are still some spooks hanging around after Halloween...lol
Your teapots are beautiful...
I love the all white one, with the short spout...I think it is picture number 7.
I L...O...V...E VIOLETS.
I have some out side in my flower bed and I love those gorgeous plates of yours. I have a few little things with violets on them.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TEAPOTS
Have a beautiful weekend
hugs and love
Hi Rizzi:
ReplyDeleteI loved walking through your pictures and hearing your thoughts! The violet plates are my favorite!
Thanks for participating.
My goodness Rizzi. You have so many pretty teapots and dishes. I have one teapot and don't even use it. :/ Hope you are having a great weekend. We are off on another trip tomorrow so will be back next weekend. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous post...love all the teapots and that bouquet of flowers is fantastic...those amazing colors!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, dear friend!
Hugs,
Coralie
Hi Rizzi,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed to see all your beautifull tea for one's. And the Violet china is soo charming.
Antique shopping is great.
Best greetings, Johanna
The doves and rings are precious keepsakes! Indian summer sounds wonderful!
ReplyDelete