IT IS STILL RAINING, THIS IS THE THIRD DAY, THEY SAY IT WILL CLEAR BY TOMORROW....I HOPE SO......HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES...



HALLOWEEN SPIDER LEFT OVER..........................

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...................................................................RIZZI
My! That is a lot of rain! Things have been pretty dark and dreary here, too. Hoping sunshine comes your way soon! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWe're sick of the rain and the gray skies, too, Rizzi! Enough already. Every Wednesday is Don's day off and it always rains! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
It's been raining off and on here-but we need it so bad. I used to hate the rain when I was little, but I don't mind it anymore-slows things down-which we all need-Happy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteHi Rizzi
ReplyDeleteI have missed you. I haven't been blogging too much been so busy with the boys but I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.
You captured the rain beautifully and for a moment I thought the spider was real....
I think it might be drier tomorrow I sure hope so.
Hope all is well
xoxo
Bunny
Just catching up on reading your blog, Aunt Riz. That first picture is gorgeous enough to frame.
ReplyDelete